Mysteryshows.com Forum Index Mysteryshows.com
Discuss old time radio here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lone Ranger Shows

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Lone Ranger Shows Reply with quote

John (Johnraym) has just donated the complete set of Lone Ranger shows to the mystery club.

Thanks John thumleft

Brad
hangman3364

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who was that masked man?
arkie44

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hangman3364 wrote:
Who was that masked man?

Why, son, he's from the bank. That's The Loan Arranger!
johnraym

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Lone Ranger Reply with quote

Not a complete set but a whole mess of them for sure. I'm sure Brad will get the rest of them up shortly.
shuffleotrfan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Cannot download 48-04-07 thru 48-04-14 Reply with quote

Cannot download Lone Ranger 1948 shows dated 48-04-07 thru 48-04-14. Seems that the '#' in the show title screws up the URL. The browsers I'ved tried semm to map the '#' and what follows to .html. This holds true for Opera 9.63, Chrome, Firefox 3.0.06, and the latest IE7. For Firefox, this holds true for "downthemall".

Finally managed to download them by going to "http://www.mysteryshows.com/thank-you/Lone-Ranger/1948/" and using "save link as..." in Firefox.

I am using WinXP Pro/SP3.

Thanks for hosting these shows. I hope I am not using too much bandwidth (12.6GB so far just for Lone Ranger thru 1952.) Very Happy
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Cannot download 48-04-07 thru 48-04-14 Reply with quote

shuffleotrfan wrote:
Cannot download Lone Ranger 1948 shows dated 48-04-07 thru 48-04-14. Seems that the '#' in the show title screws up the URL. The browsers I'ved tried semm to map the '#' and what follows to .html. This holds true for Opera 9.63, Chrome, Firefox 3.0.06, and the latest IE7. For Firefox, this holds true for "downthemall".

Finally managed to download them by going to "http://www.mysteryshows.com/thank-you/Lone-Ranger/1948/" and using "save link as..." in Firefox.

I am using WinXP Pro/SP3.

Thanks for hosting these shows. I hope I am not using too much bandwidth (12.6GB so far just for Lone Ranger thru 1952.) Very Happy

Yes, it's the # in the filename. I fix those as I find them or they are reported to me. I will go to the Lone-Ranger folder and fix them now.

Thanks,

Brad
crich70

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clayton Moore (who played the Lone Ranger on tv, and I think played him on radio for part of the run) had one of his last roles out of the mask. He played the storekeeper that Richard Farnsworth talks to about Annie Wilkes's purchases in the movie version of "Misery." He used a different name in the credits.
Sunny754569

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> Western All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: