Mysteryshows.com Forum Index Mysteryshows.com
Discuss old time radio here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We're Alive - A Story of Survival

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> Recommended Shows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JayJay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: We're Alive - A Story of Survival Reply with quote

http://www.zombiepodcast.com

This is a modern day radio show created with real voice actors and quality sound effects all rolled into a good old fashioned horror story. I was hooked after listening to Chapter 1 and blew through all the other episodes in about 2 days. It' s about 3 off duty soldiers at the beginning of an zombie apocalypse. They find a few survivors and try to hold up in an apartment building only to discover that these aren't ordinary zombies. There's also a huge play on the human part of it all and how people change when their priorities shift. I don't want to spoil it but there is alot of mystery involved that keeps you on the edge of your seat. You get really identify with the characters in the show. It's written by a veteran of Iraq and he's very dedicated to the project.

The podcast is updated once a week with a two week break between chapters or holidays. It's well worth a listen.

It's free to download off iTunes and Zune, or stream it straight off the website.
tyro185

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I downloaded these the other week and I find them very, very enjoyable. Thanks for posting here, else I woundn't have known.

Regards Steve.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> Recommended Shows All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: