Mysteryshows.com Forum Index Mysteryshows.com
Discuss old time radio here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seeking out 2000X and Chillers Radio Show

View previous topic :: View next topic  
comicmans1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Seeking out 2000X and Chillers Radio Show Reply with quote

To All my Mystery Shows Lovers throughout the Internet Universe;
What's up everybody! I'm comicmans1 and although I'm not necessarily a OTR lover, I am a audio drama listener, old and new. Like everybody else here, I'm a mystery-thriller lover There was a time I was down with zootradio before it changed up but this website appears to be particularly cool. I'm calling upon my mystery lovers throughout the world to help me out.
In 2000, NPR Radio had ran a series of sci-fi shows that many critics called brilliant. It was called 2000 X. I have combed the internet to find this series but all I get is bit and pieces. I'd appreciate it if anybody can tell me where I could go on the 'net to either download or stream/listen the show. Or, if someone has the entire series that they'd be able to download for everyone to hear. The Mark Time Awards, which is given for the genre of sci-fantasy in this country, has placed this series in their 'Hall of Fame' status, so it's all good. Also, 'Chillers', a BBC radio show that appeared in the mid 1980s' that moved in the sci-fi/horror genre is also somehting else that I'm looking for. I have found that show in the 'net but you have to get a torrent to get to show and I'm not confident about that due to the likelihood of virus.
Please help me in my endeaver. I have looked long and hard for these shows without any results. I continue to look. If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

comicmans1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> Sci-Fi All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: